Paracca Interiors is open and ready to work with you on your project! We recognize the heightened concern and are doing everything we can to protect our customers and employees.
How are we addressing safety concerns regarding COVID-19?
- Following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we’re increasing the frequency of cleaning and general hygiene maintenance in store and warehouses.
- Stepping up our efforts to disinfect high-traffic and high-touch areas like workstations, door handles, samples, and displays.
- Maintaining 6ft. social distancing and requiring masks for those who enter the showroom.
- Ensure our installers are following CDC guidelines for washing hands and maintaining proper hygiene.
- All employees who may be sick are to stay home.
Showroom visits: We can’t wait to see you and help with your projects! To meet your selection needs as well as continue to provide a safe and comfortable experience, we now have the following options:
- “Private In-Store Appointments” where you can schedule a personal meeting in the store with a salesperson.
- “Walk-In” appointments when you can come to briefly browse our showroom with a salesperson.
PLEASE NOTE: Per the State Government guidelines, all visitors must wear a protective mask to enter the building. Please call 724-586-7777 or email us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Scheduled Installations & In-Home Measures: Our customers are important to us! That’s why we are taking all preventive actions with our installation crews and requiring masks as well as disinfecting vehicles, tools, and other frequently touched objects. Our crews are come prepared with hand sanitizer and disinfectant to leave your home sanitized as well.
We’re grateful to you, our valued customer. We are staying in close contact with the CDC as this situation changes and will continue to ensure our business practices and other measures for the safety of our customers and associates are consistent with the most up-to-date information. As the situation keeps changing, please visit this page for more information and our policy. In our 59 years of serving the tri-state area, we have faced many obstacles and have always adapted to do everything we can to support our customers and the community!
God bless you all and thank you for your support.