Showroom visits: We can’t wait to see you and help with your projects! To meet your selection needs as well as continue to provide a safe and comfortable experience, we are offering the following options:
- Private In-Store Appointments – call to schedule a personal meeting in the showroom with a salesperson. We strongly encourage a scheduled appointment, especially for your first visit, to ensure a Design Sales Consultant is available.
- Walk-In Visits – when available, you can come to browse our showroom with a Design Sales Consultant. This may not always be available if the showroom has previously scheduled appointments and a Design Sales Consultant isn’t available.
Paracca Interiors is open and ready to work with you on your project! We recognize the heightened concern and are doing everything we can to protect our customers and employees.
How are we addressing safety concerns regarding COVID-19?
- Following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we’re increasing the frequency of cleaning and general hygiene maintenance in store and warehouses.
- Stepping up our efforts to disinfect high-traffic and high-touch areas like workstations, door handles, samples, and displays.
- Maintaining 6ft. social distancing and requiring masks for those who enter the showroom.
- Ensure our installers are following CDC guidelines for washing hands and maintaining proper hygiene.
- All employees who may be sick are to stay home.
PLEASE NOTE: Per the State Government guidelines, all visitors must wear a protective mask to enter the building. Please call 724-586-7777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Scheduled Installations & In-Home Measures: Our customers are important to us! That’s why we are taking all preventive actions with our installation crews and requiring masks as well as disinfecting vehicles, tools, and other frequently touched objects. Our crews are come prepared with hand sanitizer and disinfectant to leave your home sanitized as well.
We’re grateful to you, our valued customer. We are staying in close contact with the CDC as this situation changes and will continue to ensure our business practices and other measures for the safety of our customers and associates are consistent with the most up-to-date information. As the situation keeps changing, please visit this page for more information and our policy. In our 59 years of serving the tri-state area, we have faced many obstacles and have always adapted to do everything we can to support our customers and the community!
God bless you all and thank you for your support.